Monday, September 12, 2011

My Favorite Blogs

This is my Favorite blog because I am an FC. Barcelona Fan. It is my favorite soccer team and I like to know all about them, What they are doing inside the football pitch and outside the football pitch. It is very important for me to know all the current news about the club and its players and this blog helps me be well informed. 
This is my second favorite blog, it is about Cesc fabregas one of my favorite soccer players. He is also an FC. Barcelona football player, my favorite one and i like to be informed about his life, and his opinions on different football subjects etc.
3. letrasdeactualidad.wordpress.co…
This is another one of my favorite bogs. I love writing and reading. This blog speaks about literature and actuality in Spain. Specially about underground writers and social poetry. Viewing this blog is an enjoyable way of using my free time, because i am actually learning about things that interest me.
4.  alexubago.blogspot.com
I really like this blog because it gives me the latest news on my favorite singer, Alex Ubago. This blog gives me the lastest interviews and news about his music, new songs, concerts, etc
5.Everything Everywhere: Around …
I especially like this blog because I would personally love to travel to different parts of the world once i finish school and have my career. This blog is a journal of a person who is on a trip around the world and he writes about the interesting things he sees. 



No comments:

Post a Comment